"I Know I Can, Too"
K-2nd Grade English Summer Camp
- Where: Ramallah Friends School Lower Campus
- Who: Students who will have completed Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade by Summer 2018.
- Dates: July 5 - August 4th, 2018
- Days: Monday - Thursday & Saturday (Friday & Sunday - no camp)
- Times: 9:30am - 3:30pm
- Coordinators: Zeina and Ferris
- Students will develop their English Language speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Students will explore the strengths and needs of their community as well as serve as community helpers.
- Students will have fun, build crafts, and work in teams.
- Activity and Project Based Learning
- Extracurricular Activities
- Team Building Activities and Competitions
"I Know I Can, Too" Core Values
- Big GROWER “I know I can, be what I want to be”
- Makes improvements in performance over time.
- Hard WORKER “If I work hard at it, I’ll be where I want to be”
- Works harder when faced with challenges.
- Team PLAYER “We’re all in this together”
- Focuses on helping other students and considers others before self.
Message from the Coordinators