English Enrichment Program, Grades 6-9
- Where? Ramallah Friends School Upper School
- Who? Students grades 6-9 are split into three groups: grades 6, 7, and 8/9.
- What? English, project-based classes in the morning and extracurricular activities like sports, team competitions, art, music, yoga, and theater in the afternoon.
- When? July 5 - August 5. 10:00am-3:30pm
- ALL students will grow in their English skills and create meaningful English projects.
- ALL students will develop their teamwork and leadership skills through competition and collaboration.
- ALL students will develop their belief that they have a responsibility to work for social justice in their community.
- Program Highlights:
- Students engage in project-based learning where they do research about issues in their community.
- Students and teachers celebrate success and team spirit through competitions, awards, and program-wide celebrations.
- Students and teachers trip to volunteer and local entertainment sites to build teamwork and social awareness outside the Friends School.
Coordinator of 6th-9th Grades Camp
College Counselor at RFS Upper School